Saturday, November 1, 2008

My Husband, The Genius

So, I haven't ever been a good blogger, but several things have happened in the past few days that I believe have merit and should be recorded somewhere, so that other's may know and rejoice with us.
The good news is that Rob took the GRE test for graduate school. Well, I guess that isn't good news, but his scores are. On the quantitative section, Rob recieved 780 out of 800, on the verbal section he recievied 660. We do not know about the written section yet, but I will let you know when we do. I am really excited for him, so are others.
Also, Rob has recieved an offer for a new job. It is at the Space Dynamics Lab. (So it will look really good on a resume seeing as that is the type of work Rob wants to do.) He will be starting that job Nov. 10.
As for me, nothing new really has happened. I am really swamped in School with reading. I did take a really hard midterm about a week ago, I thought I did somewhat bad, a b or b+ grade. Well, I got the midterm back, and I recieved an A, I was really excited.
In 6 days Rob and I will have been married 3 months. It seems so strange. It seems shorter than that, and at the same time it feels like we have been married for ever. I guess that we were destined for each other.
I guess that's everything for now. 'Till next, Be Well.

5 comments:

dave said...

Has it really been 3 months already? And you haven't killed each other yet? Congrats. Just kidding. I know how you feel. Next May Becki and I will have been married 8 years. But it seems like we only got married last week. Don't ever let that feeling go.
We Love you
Dave And Becki

Laura Rollins said...

I'm so glad you started a blog! I love blogs - it's such a great way to stay in touch, especially when we don't get to see each other as much as we would like. I know what you mean about feeling like you got married yesterday, AND that you've been married forever.... wait until you have kids, it's the same feeling all over again! :)

Robert Aird said...

Congrats on the GRE and the midterm. We are so happy you two are doing well. We can't wait to see you in a few weeks either.

Katie said...

I'm excited you guys started a blog...now we can see what you are up too even though we are so far! Glad to hear things are going well and we'll see you soon!

Susan said...

Yay for and A! (that rhymes)But I'm not surprised, you have been working hard, and like it or not, you're getting the hang of this English major thing.

Not surprised about Rob either, after all he does want to be a rocket scientist, and those guys DO have to be good at math.

So Congrats to you both, and happy 3 months. Does that mean the honeymoon is over? :D