Sunday, December 14, 2008

More Wedding Pictures

Here are the pictures I wanted to get on at first:

I thought this was a great picture of Daniel and Nathan. It shows their inquisitive and exploring natures extremely well. Just like Rob (I have come to find out)

This is Cindy/Mom, Andrea, and Kendra. (I named them oldest to youngest, sorry Cindy) oh yeah, and Keith/Dad

This picture looked so much like a posterboard for an ice cream company that I just had to put it in.


So does the grand-parent learn from the child, or the child from the grand-parent?


I really liked this picture 'cuz it shows the back of my dress, by far my favorite part of the dress.


This has become one of my favorite positions. You would think that a collar bone would be uncomfortable and hard. But Rob's collar bone area is just the right fit for me.


The statue on the table is what we had on our wedding cake. It's a WillowTree called "Promise". I thought it was a really pretty picture.

Well, that's all for now. I hope you enjoyed them.

No comments: