Sunday, December 14, 2008

One Last Blog for the day

I just had to give a BIG shout out to my brother Dave and my best friend Susan.

Dave helped me to edit and finish my final project for my Multi-cultural American Lit class. A friend and I amde a video of interviews we did around campus involving questions mainly do to with minorities. The Thanksgiving day weekend, Dave helped me to edit and finish it. Well, he did most of the work. I helped a little. I can't tell him how much I am grateful for his help. I recieved a B in the class (which is REALLY good for this professor) and I know that a ton of the recognition should go to him. Thanx Dave! You're the best oldest big brother a little sister could have. (there I covered my bases with the other brothers :) )

The other person I need to really thank is Susan. She edited and looked over two of my final papers. It really helped me out when I was starting to lose my mind with writing and just didn't care what I wrote as long as I hit the 8 page mark. So Thank you to her as well.

Last of all, I want to thank my husband for his support and sustaining faith in me. I got REALLY stressed out this semester during finals. I freaked out a little, and me freaking out is not a thing anyone likes to see. Rob helped me to get through my tests and papers like no one had before. He is so good like that. I am truly lucky and grateful to have him in my life.

It is to these three people I owe my sanity and grades to. THANK YOU!

2 comments:

dave said...

Your welcome

Susan said...

Hey no problem. You went crazy with the blog over the weekend! Oh and about Wicked, well you were in the throes of finals at the time, so naturally I didn't tell you then, and now it's been a week, old news. :)