Saturday, March 21, 2009

Good News

Hi again. I was given some excellent news yesterday that I want to share with everyone. I went to the new english advisor that USU has. The purpose behind this was to plan out my remaining year at school. I wanted to know what classes I had to take in order to graduate in the spring. Now, I must confess something. I had been convincing myself that it was going to be an uphill battle to have enough credits in time. I thought that I had a good 18 credits or more to have to take each semseter. Well (now to the good news) I was wrong. I talked to the advisor and she informed me that all I had left was 12 credits and that I was going to graduate THIS December! I couldn't believe it. I was SOOOOO excited yesterday! Rob and I celebrated with Cafe Rio and a movie. It was great! I can't believe that I am actually going to graduate from college. I just wanted to share the good news! WAHOO!!!!

5 comments:

Robert Aird said...

It is great that you are so close. We hope that when you graduate you come and visit us since you won't have anything better to do....well you probably will, but we still hope you come and visit. Well done little sis.

Susan said...

YAY!! It's so close! No Christmas break this year, you'll be done!!

Laura Rollins said...

That's super exciting!! Way to go Juli :) That is just so awesome... thanks for sharing (sounds like you had a great date night too).

Laura Rollins said...

PS. I love your new blog background - very Spring-y and very cute :)

Sara : Confetti Sunshine said...

yeah for happy surprises!!! that is super! well i guess thats what you get for over working all those other semesters!!! haha... hope you guys are having fun way up north... can't wait to see you, hopefully soon!