Friday, February 8, 2013

DAY THIRTY!!!!!!!!!

I DID IT!!!! WOW!!!! Today's workout was interesting, honestly. The first circuit I wanted to stop. I know, I am on the last day and I think about throwing in the towel. I tried thinking that it was the last day, that didn't motivate me. I tried thinking that when I finish this workout I finish my goal. That didn't motivate me either. What did motivate me, you ask? Thinking "I can do this, I can do this." Not do it to complete the goal, or do it to lose weight. I can do this to Do the workout. TO prove to myself that I can do hard things! And I did! I did the workout, the whole thing. I finished my thirty days. I achieved my goal!!!
I know all of you are wondering about the weight loss. I decided that the official weigh in will be tomorrow morning. And then I get a celebratory dinner that night!!!! Date night! Thank you all for reading and supporting me through this goal I want to say a special thank you to Amber and Laura. Thank you for your comments, they really helped me keep my goal. Thank you!!!!
(I will post my weight tomorrow...)

4 comments:

Amber said...

You did it!!! And I'm excited for tomorrow. Happy day!

Spaz said...

awesome! good job!

Spaz said...

sorry, this is HEATHER not RANDY :)

Laura Rollins said...

HOORAY FOR YOU!!! It's just fantastic! You did it! Always remember you can DO ANYTHING - even the hard stuff ;)

Way to go again!!