Friday, February 1, 2013

Day Twenty Four

Today is an off Friday for Rob. So he is home with me today. I like off Fridays. But I didn't want to take a lot of time from Rob doing my exercises, so we came up with an idea. This morning Rob ran on the treadmill while I did my TDS. It was weird to have Rob running and watching me exercise.
Last night I had Rob weigh me again. I didn't look, but Rob did. This time instead of saying he thought that I had lost weight, he said that I had definitely lost weight!!!! Before I started this, if you had asked me, I would have said that my weight was 180-185. If you go back and look at my first post, I weighed in at 175. Rob and I think that I was at a water weight low. BUT, I weigh less than 175!!! That's a big accomplishment for me. Also, when I gave myself the 10 pound loss goal, I was thinking I weighed 185. I am so tempted to say that my first weight was the accomplishment of that goal. I am not going to do that, though. I can't wait to be 165. It's been a long time since I was that weight.

2 comments:

Amber said...

Good job on the exercise at the same time idea! Fun. Keep it up, you're almost there!

Laura Rollins said...

Not many more days left! Keep going! You rock!