Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Day Twenty Seven

3 more days!!!! Wow, today was hard. It was fun, but hard. I keep thinking about life in 3 more days. I have gotten so used to doing two a days, that I am unsure what it is going to be like going back to working out just once a day. That said, I can tell that my body really needs the break from two a days. I am really excited to weigh myself, though. When Rob weighed me last week, he said that I am doing better than I think I am. It will be interesting to see.

2 comments:

Susan said...

Yay! So close!! I can't wait to see what your weigh in is. I'll bet you'll be surprised at how well you've done. Any chance you took a "before" picture? Sometimes pictures can be even more telling than weight if you are replacing fat with muscle.

Laura Rollins said...

I can't believe it's only 3 more days! That's so cool!