Thursday, February 7, 2013

Day Twenty Eight & Twenty Nine

One more day to go. Sorry I didn't blog yesterday. Tuesday night I started feeling ill. So, on Wednesday, I did exercise, but I took it easy. I felt ill most of the day, but I started feeling better in the evening. Today I have been SO tired. I cannot wait until this is over, one more day! My body really needs to rest for a while.
Rob has been so supportive these last 5 weeks. He is always encouraging me to work hard and to reach my goals. I don't think I could have completed this goal without him.
One day more....

3 comments:

Amber said...

One more day!!! You are rocking your goal, great job!!!!! I can't wait to hear how the weigh-in goes!

Susan said...

One more day. . . one more dawn. . .one day more! Good luck, you're going to feel awesome tomorrow when you finish your 30th day!

Laura Rollins said...

Way to go Juli! Only one day, can you believe it? That's so awesome! I can't wait to read your next post!!