Saturday, January 19, 2013

Day Fourteen

This morning, well today, Rob has a scout meeting. It started at 8 am and goes until 1 pm. My poor husband. But that meant I got to do TDS first. When Rob get's home we are going to do weight training. I figured that he would like to do something physically demanding after sitting for 5 hours.
Today I tried a new way to work out the same muscles that push ups work. It didn't work as well as I thought. But that's okay. I've discovered that exercise is a trial and error process works well for me. So even though my attempt at mock push ups didn't work, I still got a good workout. Side note, I bought some once daily vitamins. Hopefully that will help with my energy.
I am excited that tomorrow is Sunday. A day of rest. Rest that I need.

1 comment:

Amber said...

Way to go Juli! You are doing it. Hopefully that vitamin will help w/your energy. I can't believe your willpower to not weigh yourself for a month! I would so want to know!! But it will be such an exciting weigh in at the end of the month. Look at you--Jan. 20 already. You're almost there.