Friday, January 18, 2013

Day Thirteen

Today is an off day for Rob. What does that mean? Rob's company has its workers work 9 hour days Monday through Thursday and 8 hours every other Friday. That way he gets a Friday off every other week. Today is an off Friday, so he is home. YAY! So we got to sleep in. Rob then went running, and then it was my turn. I don't like to run outside, so Rob bought me a treadmill last year and we take turns. Running is fun, but tiring. I talked to Rob about how tired, or energy-less  I have been lately. He thinks that my body is still adjusting to this new workout regime. I hope I adjust quickly. 
For the TDS I have to do push ups. In my last set, I felt a sharp pain in my abs again. I hadn't felt a ton of pain this last week, and I was hoping that I would be able to go back to the full work out by Monday. With this pain today (it was pretty intense) I am thinking I might have to hold off a little longer. :(
Other than the two above problems, I am feeling really good. I have kept my goal of working out twice a day. And earlier today Rob looked at my weight. I said I wasn't going to weigh myself until after the thirty days. I am sticking to that. But I did want to know if I have made any progress. I got on the scale facing backwards so that I could not read the weight and Rob looked at what I weigh. All I know is that I have lost weight! YAY. Thanx for the ideas and the support! Love you all!

1 comment:

Susan said...

congrats! Yay for progress and yay for making 2 weeks! You're almost half way there. You can't stop now.

P.S. you may be feeling extra tired if you are building muscle with all those muscle building routines you've got going. Make sure you're getting plenty of protein, especially right after, I presume those workout drinks you got have protein in them?