Monday, January 7, 2013

Day Three

I was going to post yesterday, post pictures and talk about our vacation and such, but I didn't get to it. Next week. Today is about exercise, and boy what an exercise. I did the push ups better than I ever had before, which was nice. I didn't do so well as I would wish with my combined crunches and the side lunges. Oh well. I will keep trying. The main thing is that I did the work out. YAY! The work out was just as hard, but I noticed that my muscles handled the stress better. Another nice thing.
Rob was a sweetie yesterday by telling me how proud of me he is. He has been so encouraging to me. I am truly lucky to have him. So, this one is going to be short, my brain is pretty dead. Thanx for the support!

1 comment:

Amber said...

Husbands are such great cheerleaders. Good job--3 days down! You are doing it!